Welcome to rsNeatPublish - the tool to automate deployment of SSRS reports, data set/sources, subscriptions - all object types
Automate the bulk publishing of all SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008 R2,
2012, 2014, 2016 report objects with rsNeatPublish and rsNeatPublish.XmlGenerator
SSRS accommodates the creation of reports on mass. The designer allows
templates to leverage a number of different data-sources including SQL Server OLTP
and OLAP services, Oracle, etc. However the process of deployment of
those reports is not something that is necessarily straight forward. It
can result in overly complicated deployment instructions and task release teams
with the time consuming chore of linking reports, datasets, and data sources.
If you answer 'Yes' to any of the following questions, then rsNeatPublish may be
precisely what you need to allow all parties including report writers, to concentrate
on developing reports, as opposed to spending time promoting report artefacts.
- Do you want to bulk publish reports to SSRS ?
- Do you want to publish reports to SharePoint (i.e. an SSRS instance in SharePoint
Integrated mode) from a remote (SharePoint or non-SharePoint) machine ?
- Do you handover the deployment of your reports to a Release Team to promote report
objects into Live/Production and User Acceptance Test (UAT) environments ?
- Do you have a large number of reports and/or related objects to promote ?
- Do you have a Continuous Delivery/Integration (CI) build job(s) that pushes report
objects into a CI environment ?
- Are your report object types (reports, shared data sources, data sets, images, components,
etc) stored in separate folders on the SSRS server ?
- Do you want to source control and automate deployment of subscriptions (normal and
data driven) with all schedule, delivery, and report parameter configuration ?
- Do you want to automate what is essentially a needlessly manual process ?
View the Product
Features page to see why rsNeatPublish could make a significant difference
to the time absorbed by deployment to your managed and CI environments.